The Prime Store Supply facilitates B2B trade services between approved international suppliers, retail store-owners and HoReCa businesses.
The access to our platform is available for authorized companies.
Suppliers can receive requests for quotation from international B2B customers.
- Supplier expected to submit quotations based on requests or post initial offers with prices.
- All prices for offered goods should be submitted on EXW conditions.
- Customers can place orders to suppliers, based on submitted quotations.
- Delivery contracts should be signed upon both sides approval for each order.
- Customers can choose from available payment terms introduced by suppliers.
- Suppliers deliver goods based on signed delivery contracts on EXW or FCA delivery terms and provide all required documentation.
- Shipment options should be confirmed additionally.
- Suppliers may offer shipment-services to customer upon request.
- Our logistics partners may offer to customers additional shipment options.
- Customers may select shipment option and coordinate loading date with suppliers and with our logistics partners.
- Goods should be picked up at supplier’s warehouse and forwarded to the customer by authorized by customer forwarding company.
- The quality of goods should be guaranteed by supplier.
- Product returns should be regulated by delivery contracts between suppliers and customers.
- Supplier is liable to ensure that delivered products comply with fundamental safety and environmental requirements imposed by international legislations.
- Supplier may only supply products that can be used safely by the end-user.
- The administration of Prime Store Supply cannot be held responsible for any errors of supplier or products, delivered by supplier.
All parties shall indemnify, defend and hold Prime Store Supply, it’s owners and administration harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fee and expenses related to (including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fee) and arising out using our platform, any misunderstandings or breach of our terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions can be updated on a regular basis without additional notifications.