ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Invented by sleep researchers at Flinders University in South Australia, the portable light therapy glasses help chase away winter blues, beats jet lag, keeps shift workers more alert and gets teenagers out of bed in the morning by re-timing the body’s internal clock.
Based on 25 years of university R&D, the device is worn like a pair of sunglasses and emits a soft blue-green light onto the eyes.
The light from Re-Timer stimulates the part of the brain responsible for regulating the 24-hour body clock. Body clocks or circadian rhythms influence the timing of our sleep and wake patterns, alertness, performance levels and metabolism. These rhythms vary regularly over a 24-hour cycle. However, this process is often impaired by staying indoors, travelling to other time zones, working irregular hours, or a lack of sunlight during winter months.
Re-Timer is a wearable light therapy device emits a UV free blue-green light. Available in 46 countries, Re-Timer is considered the “gold standard”, Manufactured in Australia and certified by the TGA, MHRA, CE and meets the eye safety standard IEC 62471.
Published clinical trials demonstrate the efficacy of Re-Timer’s light. Delivering the. optimal brightness of 500 lux at the eye, Re-Timer uses an efficient blue-green light blend.
- Light Therapy On The Go: Re-Timer was designed for active people whom can’t sit in front of a light box each morning. Get your light whilst you eat breakfast or read the morning paper.
- Scientifically Proven Efficacy: Multiple clinical trials and scientific studies have demonstrated the efficacy of our technology in managing circadian rhythms sleep disorders, improving sleep quality, increasing energy levels, and enhancing overall well-being. Re-timer is backed by solid 25 years of research.
- Safe & Effective: Re-timer emits blue-green light which has been chosen for both safety and efficacy. Shorter wavelengths of light and blue-green colors have been proven to be most effective at managing circadian rhythm disorders. The light is 100% UV free.
- Ergonomic Design: Re-timer is designed to deliver light from just below your centre point of vision, allowing all of the light to reach your eyes. This allow you to You can wear Re-timer along with your spectacles.
- World’s Best Selling Light Therapy Glasses: Re-timer is made in Australia and is sold in 46 countries worldwide. Re-Timer is considered the “gold standard” in light therapy wearables and is medically certified in UK, EU and Australia
|7.9” 5.5” x 2.2” or 200 x 140 x 55 mm. One size fits all.
|2.64 ounces or 75 grams (product only)
|4 Light-emitting diodes (LEDs), 0.1 watts, diffuser cover technology
|Light spectrum intensity
|Green-blue 500 nm dominant wavelength, UV-free light
High setting is 506 Lux lm/m² and 230 µW/cm²
Low setting is 315 Lux lm/m² and 143 µW/cm²We have chosen an intensity range that balances high efficacy with safety. Eyes are precious organs, and excessively higher intensities that may compromise this balance should be avoided.
|50 to 166 hertz. Not suitable for those who suffer epilepsy or similar conditions.
|Integrated rechargeable Li-ion polymer battery, 3.7V, 200mAh
|Up to 6 hours
|English / Japanese
|USB cable for charging battery via PC or USB compatible 5V wall socket
Premium embossed travel case
|ISO13485 Quality Manufacturing System