The compound makes use of highly refined fish oil derived from the carcasses of wild Atlantic tuna taken in the Norwegian Sea. In a daily intake, it contains a high quantity of EPA and DHA. In addition, the product contains a daily dose of vitamin D, which aids in the strengthening of the immune system, the avoidance of colds, and the treatment of musculo-skeletal disorders in children.
Form of Omega-3 PUFAs: Triglycerides.
Instructions: Children from 4 years old and adults should take 1 capsule 3-4 times per day with meals.
NFO Omega-3 Complex:
• The complex is designed specifically for children aged 4 years and older;
• Delicious portion of health – chewable capsules flavored with Tu tti Frutti;
• Contains high levels of EPA and DHA in a daily dose (Vitamin D as well);
• Additionally contains vitamin E, which enhances the beneficial effects of Omega-3 PUFAs in kids;
• High bioavailability ― a natural form of Omega-3 PUFA ― triglycerides
Expiration date ― 3 years.